|World Scientific Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd|
World Scientific's rapidly expanding journal program has grown to include 137 international peer-reviewed journals. The program has kept pace with the latest developments in scientific research, providing prompt responses to the scientific community's demand for publication outlets in rapidly advancing fields such as nanotechnology, biomedical science and computational science. In recent years, the scope has been broadened to include materials science, medical science, life sciences, banking and finance, and business management. We are also the exclusive distributor for all the journals published by Imperial College Press.
WorldSciNet, the journal website, has been developed to further enhance services to the academic and professional communities. WorldSciNet provides an array of services which includes: free table-of-contents e-mail alerts on new issues of our journals, latest news related to our journals, free online sample articles, feature articles, search functions and related links, to name a few. Researchers will also be able to request for complimentary copies and recommend journals to their colleagues within a few clicks.
Delhi University subscribes the following society journals. The title and URL links are given below:
1. International Journal of Modern Physics-A (http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpa/ijmpa.shtml)
2. International Journal of Modern Physics – B (http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpb/ijmpb.shtml)
3. International Journal of Modern Physics-C (http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpc/ijmpc.shtml)
4. International Journal of Modern Physics-D (http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpd/ijmpd.shtml)
5. International Journal of Modern Physics-E (http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpe/ijmpe.shtml)
6. International Journal of Reliability quality and safety engineering (http://www.worldscinet.com/ijrqse/ijrqse.shtml)
7. Modern Physics Letter – A (http://www.worldscinet.com/mpla/mpla.shtml)
8. Modern Physics Letter – B (http://www.worldscinet.com/mplb/mplb.shtml)
9. Journal of Bioinformatics & Computational Biology (http://www.worldscinet.com/jbcb/jbcb.shtml)
10. Asia Pacific journal of Operational Research (http://www.worldscinet.com/apjor/apjor.shtml)